The Bus Repeater is a real time encoder/decoder repeater that filters and regenerates MIL-STD-1553 bus signals.
- extends the bus or stub an additional 100 meters;
- refreshes waveform, signal amplitude, phase and zero crossing;
- induces a delay of approximately 1.5 us;
- frees modular systems from reconfiguration problems;
is the twisted pair to fiber-optic (and vice versa) converter and repeater. It provides transfer from standard MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus to Fiber cable up to 2,7 km in length.
Fiber-optic transceiver has been developed in cooperation with VOSPI research center, tel: +7-095-7183844.
Application for the Bus Repeater can include:
- Space Systems - reconfigurable elements or long bus lengths;
- Multi-Stage Rockets - detachable stages without affecting bus performance;
- Navy - cabling through watertight bulkhead or long cable lengths;
- Connection to Data Bus (without affecting bus performance) through the Stub up to 1 km in length;